Cytotec pills in Dubai
Cytotec Pills in Dubai
Use Cytotec as directed by your doctor!
- Take Cytotec by mouth with food.
- The last dose of the day should be taken at bedtime. Taking Cytotec after meals and at bedtime may decrease the risk of diarrhea.
- Do not take an antacid that has magnesium in it within 1 hour before or 2 hours after you take Cytotec.
- If you miss a dose of Cytotec, take it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not take 2 doses at once.
Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use Cytotec.
Do NOT use Cytotec if:
- you are allergic to any ingredient in Cytotec or to similar medicines (prostaglandins)
- you are pregnant.
Contact your doctor right away if any of these apply to you.
Some medical conditions may interact with Cytotec. Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you have any medical conditions, especially if any of the following apply to you:
- if you are planning to become pregnant or are breast-feeding
- if you are taking any prescription or nonprescription medicine, herbal preparation, or dietary supplement
- if you have allergies to medicines, foods, or other substances
- if you have a history of heart disease, inflammatory bowel disease (eg, irritable bowel syndrome [IBS]), dehydration, or other problems that may be worsened if you become dehydrated.
Some medicines may interact with Cytotec. However, no specific interactions with Cytotec are known at this time.